- Blog posts
- Contract proposals
- Grant applications
- Newsletter copy and newsletter production
- Press releases
- Web copy
- White papers
- Research: identifying and reporting on sources and information such as best practices, government and industry standards, and XXX that relate to achieving your business goals
- Content Strategy: mapping out a plan for content delivery, including identification of message, platforms, and timing, to deliver on marketing goals)
- Content Development: delivering the right words and the right message to support your business goals
- Copy Editing: perfecting grammar, usage, spelling, punctuation to reflect your best image
- Stylistic Editing: polishing language and revising for smoothness and clarity, while maintaining your voice and style
Most of my assignments are governed by non-disclosure agreements. I’m usually writing for folks who are too busy to write for themselves. Typically, they’ll spend 20 or 30 minutes talking with me, and I use what they tell me to develop posts and articles that allow them to shine under their own bylines. When you’re my client, your privacy will be respected in the same way.
Here are a few samples that aren’t confidential:
In addition, I use my blog to demonstrate the style of writing I deliver.
Please contact me for a conversation about how we might work together.